Schumacher is back.

Mirada512

Reaction score
Hey guys just to let everyone know the company bought out Schumacher finally have a website and have some products available. The site is engine-swaps.com

BEF18CDB-6FAD-4E17-96BF-82286D908D95.png

Mr C

Reaction score
Good to hear...even though I have no engine swap projects at this time, it bugged me that the conversion mounts were not available.

Aspen500

Reaction score
Same domain name as before, same products,,,,,,,,,,excellent! Imagine it will take time before the out of stock parts become in stock.

Appears they have the BB headers though ;)

Aspen500

Reaction score
Doesn't look like they have them but, I got the ball socket conversion for the collectors, and they made life a whole lot easier, plus no collector gaskets to potentially leak. They are basically a ball socket on a 6" pipe that fits very tight in the collector, and when the flange bolts are torqued, the back of the ball is tight against the collector opening. Sounds odd but they worked nice and don't leak plus, gives a little wiggle room for pipe alignment. you can kind of see them in the photo. The head pipes were Schumacher also. They go back about to the rear of the trans case roughly, and also fit perfectly. Man this photo is old (2013), forgot what it looked like at the time, with the gold pan, no A/F sensor yet, etc.

no oil leak.JPG

Last edited:
Back