Search for my old Aspen

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxersatheart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for my old Dodge Aspen Pro-Streeter. Car was sold in 1996 to some folks in North Hollywood Florida just outside of Miami. Car was Rootbeer brown with unique color graphics on the hood sides and between the taillights. Motor was a 340 with auto, tunnel ram with two Holley 600s, 8 point cage, steel wheel tubs....Ect...... Looking for it again! Please reply with leads!!!

Thanks!

Boxersatheart!
Aspen ProStreeter.jpg

Aspen ProStreeter.jpg

Last edited:

Mopar_Gods

Reaction score
Now if I found a Aspen that looked like that for sale. I think I would keep it all to myself. That is one Beautiful F body car there.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Agree. Rootbeer is so cool for a color. Was my second choice next to my orange.

9secRR

Reaction score
awesome stance on this car. I love it. makes me think about tubbing mine.......again!!

did you get any leads?

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
I know ive seen that pic of the car before on av site ,i dont know what the thread was about? But im 100% certain ive seen it ,could have been just someone posting the pic saying they liked the car not sure ,but if thats your personal pic ,thats a good lead for ya cause ive seen it before

boxersatheart

Reaction score
I know ive seen that pic of the car before on av site ,i dont know what the thread was about? But im 100% certain ive seen it ,could have been just someone posting the pic saying they liked the car not sure ,but if thats your personal pic ,thats a good lead for ya cause ive seen it before
Sorry for the long delAY, got all kinds of stuff going on.
What do you mean by an AV site?!?

Justwondering

Reaction score
I tried finding your car by running the google image search on it - no luck.
Also tried having tineye look for it -- no luck there either.
Didn't see it in the gallery at Aspen and Volare.com but it could be in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back