FOR SALE Set of 5 patrol wheels & caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Schupp

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a set of police rims and caps. 5 rims and 4 hubcaps. 15 x 7 Good Condition. Tires are rollers. $300 set call or text 330-260-2275

IMG_20210225_163828336_HDR.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
Hum, a '73 Fury?
It have a 360 or a 400?

Selling anything other than the wheels?

Steven Schupp

Reaction score
Car is rock solid.Just pulled out of a barn. Been in there since 2001. It has a 1990 South Carolina inspection sticker. I think it has a posi also. Just picked it up yesterday.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
The clock is an option - but would say maybe 2/3rds of Fury's have it. If the clock works and keeps time, it might be a good seller.
The normal Fury has a 120 MPH speedometer (Police version is higher). The other dash gauges are normal for any Chrysler product. The police version has an oil pressure gauge where the clock is at. I'm not an expert on C-bodies (even though I have one), as I am on B, F and M-bodies.

Odd, but the Imperials of this time frame also had a pair of dash warning lights that says "too cold" (allow car to warm up more (or something to that effect)) and another light saying "too hot", in addition to the coolant temp gauge.

Not that it matters much, but does this vehicle have the 8-3/4 or 9-1/4" differential? If it has the 440, then I know it will not have the 8-1/4".
BudW

Edit: you might want to signup for forCbodiesOnly.com and make a For Sale listing there. There might be something here that someone there is looking for...

Last edited:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
8 3/4. Does one of the codes on the fender tag call out sure grip? Found the build sheet
View attachment 42335
It does - if that section is not missing. Then trying to find the location it is on the sheet, then deciphering which code it is when it is located. There is about 1/2 of page missing.

It is usually much faster just to jack up rear of car and try to spin one side rear tire.

That particular 8-3/4" differential (housing & axle shafts) is a hard one to find and is (maybe) the widest one Chrysler made. The carrier is nothing special (unless it is limited slip).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back