Set of BBP rallye wheels for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Map67Dart

Reaction score
Contact seller
Up for sale is a set of 4 big bolt pattern rallye wheels. They came on my 67 Dart project car when I bought it, but I've since changed wheels. They are 14" diameter and are either 6 or 7 inches wide (hard to measure with tires on). The look to be 3.75 inch backspacing as well. I've painted them black, but they could easily be painted back to stock silver. They are in good shape and don't have any large rust spots or anything. They do have the trim rings, but I don't have any center caps to go with it. The rings have some scuffs and scratches, but they are in good driver shape. Two of the wheels still have good rubber on them (195/75/14 tires) that look near new. The other set needs new tires as the tread is pretty close to gone and they have some cracking. Would like to get $200 plus shipping from 66049 for the set, but may be willing to negotiate some. I have a truck and can drive to meet someone for gas money as another option. Just let me know where you are and I'll see how far I'd be willing to drive to meet up.

Wheels.jpg

Map67Dart

Reaction score
Would anyone like to make an offer? I'd really like to keep some money coming in for my 5.7 swap and would like to get these out of my shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back