FOR SALE Set of four M body (and F body?) wheel well molding

Status
Not open for further replies.

LSM360

Reaction score
Contact seller
SOLD Set of four removed from '89 Diplomat AHB. I would call them in decent driver condition. A few dings, some cloudiness and scratches, but no rot. Definitely not for a show or parade car but when on the car they looked good at twenty feet and shined. Off the car and up close you see some dings, scratches and imperfections for sure, but again, they aren't rotted out and are decent. I just gave them a quick wash. The insides have some kind of road tar or rust proofing stuck on them that didn't show at all when installed. I didn't take the time to complete scrub it all out and buff them. $50 plus shipping for all four. They are getting VERY hard to find, and not cheap. Don't want to split them up. I have them on ebay too now but will end that if someone here buys them.
molding.JPG
Thank you.

Last edited:

LSM360

Reaction score
Set of four removed from '89 Diplomat AHB. I would call them in decent driver condition. A few dings, some cloudiness and scratches, but no rot. Definitely not for a show or parade car but when on the car they looked good at twenty feet and shined. Off the car and up close you see some dings, scratches and imperfections for sure, but again, they aren't rotted out and are decent. I just gave them a quick wash. The insides have some kind of road tar or rust proofing stuck on them that didn't show at all when installed. I didn't take the time to complete scrub it all out and buff them. $75 plus shipping for all four. That's less than $20 per, so any less and honestly I'd rather just keep as spares. They are getting VERY hard to find, and not cheap. Don't want to split them up. I have them on ebay too now but will end that if someone here buys them. View attachment 18830 Thank you.
The insides
molding2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back