several Imperial parts cars

Sedanman

Reaction score
There is a junk yard near me (Chicago) that has 5 Imperial's in various colors and 1 Diplomat. All of the imperial's have EFI intact. They are pretty reasonable on parts and the cars are very complete. Chuck

LSM360

Reaction score
Sedanman; what state are you in? Just curious because if I saw an Imperial in a yard around me I'd be shocked, let alone five! You must be in a dry area.

Roadrunner360

Reaction score
There is a junk yard near me (Chicago) that has 5 Imperial's in various colors and 1 Diplomat. All of the imperial's have EFI intact. They are pretty reasonable on parts and the cars are very complete. Chuck

Im looking for a 8.25 sure grip (complete). Any chance that Diplomat may have one? Not sure but I dont think the Imperials axel will fit? I may be wrong, can anyone confirm.

Bryan M.

Reaction score
I'm in need of outer emblems and wheel well chrome, and if by sheer luck they are ok, the nose cone's undertray

Sedanman

Reaction score
They all very complete. I'm in Chicago. Pm me and we can swap numbers. They all have the efi intact.I have never seen the efi before and it looks like a nightmare

72Dodge

Reaction score
Most people have told me that the '81'-'83 Imperial windshield is the same as Mirada/Cordoba(J) (except for maybe the tint, which I don't care about), but one person said he thinks it's not the same other than the tint. If they are the same, and they have good windshields, so I'd be interested in coming down for one (maybe more?) of them.

Sedanman

Reaction score
They are still there and now there are 3 diplomats too. I'm surprised they haven't crushed them yet. They crushed a few other cars and trucks that weren't there very long. If you need something I would get on it before they get crushed. I will be going back in a few days

Last edited:

gray07

Reaction score
theres a fifth ave in a junkyard in Westville Indiana called pauls,

Sedanman

Reaction score
I haven't been to their yard in years. They used to own the pick n pull yard on sunset but sold out.

ballesco

Reaction score
Still looking for emblems myself
a 12 cartier 100_2406.jpg

a 12 cartier 100_2406.jpg

Sedanman

Reaction score
They have another 1 now so there are 6 Imperial's,1 78 Magnum,a few Dip's and what's left of a 67 polara 4dr. They don't inventory anything

Cordoba1

Reaction score

Greetings! What yard is it, I live in Chicago. I'd like to see if the door-top trim is intact for my personal car, and I'll also have a look for Ballesco's parts, as well.

ussmonitor

Reaction score
Is it possible to get the name or number of this junkyard? I'm in Wisconsin and I need a new instrument panel cluster. Thanks so much Larry Anderson 920-203-1417. Just text me.

Back