Shameless crime

80mirada

Reaction score
What a bunch of )(*^#@@%^&**(. He was denied a permit because what he is doing is legal.......some neighbors. If I could I would go visit.

Aspen500

Reaction score
I agree with you guys. It doesn't say he's running an auto repair BUSINESS (that I saw), just works on cars as a HOBBY. I have a feeling he also tries to be respectful of his neighbors.
It might be different if he was operating a business out of the garage due to zoning or whatever but as a hobby? Some people need to get a life and mind their own business.
I live in a residential area and work on my vehicles in the garage/shop of course but also don't do it with the doors open at 3am or anything like that. Fortunately also, I've got good neighbors. We all keep an eye out for something out of the ordinary that looks suspicious (never happens here anyways) but also mind our own business at the same time.
I don't work on other peoples cars or work on cars for money as a business. Zoning, among other things prevents that. Not that I'd do it even if I could.

slant6billy

Reaction score
There are some strict codes, rules and laws in some places like Condo/ Apartment place and uptight development neighborhoods and 55 over communities. This guy lives on a very rural road. He plays by the rules. These uptight folks have expelled energy and money, lost twice in court and are still on a witch hunt to take him down. I don't live too far from this guy in the article (Delaware). I'd say a bunch of wrenchers, rodders and car people cruise on by, but that may make it worse for this guy. If these evil people were to put that effort towards something positive, they could do good. It looks like the courts are leaning in favor of this guy, but he still has legal fees. I really hope it bankrupts the people that brought the suit against him and puts them in the poor house.....and that is me being civil and nice. What I really wish for, I can't say. The day a man (or woman) can't wrench in their own garage or driveway is a sad day.

Back