Solid cradle "Pucks"

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Here is what they look like- Bellevue PD is restoring one and they are working on the suspension up at the local technical college. Sent Det. Chiu this pic and told him that if they can mill up a set, I'll gladly let them use mine for copies. And then a few extras, LOL! Can't promise anything, but I am trying

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
SSCN2254[1].JPG

Okie-dokie...

SSCN2254[1].JPG

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Got them from Mr. Viola. He quit making them so I bought pretty much the last set he had. Folks have approached him about re-popping some more, but apparently he is not interested in it. Don't know the particulars, can't say why or such- he was a good guy to deal with, no problems.

Erics5th

Reaction score
I worked in engineering at my work and was learning Solid Works (3D CAD design). Those would be easy to knock out and have a machine shop make. Sadly, my position was eliminated and I no longer have access to the program. If you know anybody who does CAD....

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
I'll ask around, Eric. Forwarded my e-mail to Det. Chiu over to Jim and his interest was piqued...I know he has a LOT of connections, so maybe over the weekend I'll see what I can arrange

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Got a possible in Arlington, out by the airport- guy is absolutely talented according to two of my friends...

IndyDave

Reaction score
I don't know why the part number is burned into my memory but the Chrysler P/N for the iron isolator pucks is 4419942. They went NS1 in the early 2000's. Might be worth scrounging E-bay and doing a google search to see if there's a set or two floating around out there.

Back