FOR SALE Spectrum interior - buckets, rear seat, door panels

Status
Not open for further replies.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Contact seller
Found this looking around on CL: 1978 DODGE ASPEN VOLARE SUNRISE INTERIOR I would assume that this interior would be extremely difficult to find, and I thought someone might be interested. They are located out in Detroit apparently. Might be a hike for somebody, but then depends on how much you want them. I went from Pennsylvania all the way to Oklahoma to fetch my plaid wagon interior. Good luck if you are interested!
01414_hpFA1a8Kt1i_1200x900.jpg
00O0O_cZr1CfFshku_1200x900.jpg

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
A nice find.

I like the way the door panels and seats line up.

I spy power seat(s) . . . and no Left outer mirror.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
You have a good eye. I missed the power seat. Interesting that they used an M dash in an F.
I didn't see that, but you are correct.

F, M and J dashes will interchange (as assemblies) as long as you have appropriate wiring harnesses (or J’s, the slightly different column, also).

Carmine

Reaction score
Shoot I might have bought that, what was the price? Not that I have a use for them, just a someday project.

Did they give a reason for selling? I think I've seen that car, it's a LeBaron with an F-body front clip (yuck).

old yellow 78

Reaction score
I think I've seen that car, it's a LeBaron with an F-body front clip (yuck).
Wow, you have a good eye too! The back passenger window in the first pic looks like a LeBaron, not an F! You are probably right, and that would explain the M dash.
Did they give a reason for selling?
I don't remember much of the ad, and now it's gone, so... But I do remember that the seller had sold the body without the interior for some reason. If I had a coupe, I wouldn't have posted the ad, I would have been on my way there to get that interior! Hope it got a good home, I think it is pretty rare to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back