spoiler pics

bnichols

Reaction score
new trunk lid and spoiler bolted on with phoenix repop stripe kit, not real happy with the stripes but good enough for a driver.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Their Stripe kits are close but not exactly right. I had a set on mine before I restored the car. I was fortunate this time in finding an NOS never opened set of yellow/ orange ones for my car. The Cinnamon cars have yellow/orange instead of the red/orange as found on black cars.

The only repop colors you can get are red/orange and black/whte. I told the guy I would send him a sample of my colors if he would make me a set I didn't care what it would cost and he wouldn't do it.

One difference in the aftermarket stripes is the "R" on the R/T. The hole in the "R" is actually colored in on the original stripes. I cut mine out because I like seeing the body color through the R.

Another nice thing about the factory stripes is that the paper backing is cut to the body lines of the car, with little slits cut in it at door edges etc. It is pretty hard to put a set on wrong lol

Back