Thanks Duke5A!

LSM360

Reaction score
A long time ago I sent him a part and he never forgot and was so kind and custom-made me these beautiful frame ties with his own two hands along with some help from his dad and I’m so grateful! What a stand up guy and quite the engineer! I am sorry I took so long to get them welded in and to thank him with pictures! He even painted them for me! I’m going to wire brush the welds and do a little protective paint on them soon. Thanks again Duke! Driver side

A29110CC-BC39-43C3-84D2-D6B2018383E3.jpeg

LSM360

Reaction score
The extra bracing on driver side and which I had welder cut through and weld against floor and bracing. Is that bracing and a AHB thing only? Welder said that bracing was a b*tch to cut through

D08FA2AA-21C3-45AA-BC2F-CC49A7D6B447.jpeg

Last edited:

Duke5A

Reaction score
Heh, thanks Larry! It was a fun way to spend a Saturday putting those together to be honest. I'm glad they fit so well too. All I could do was eyeball it as the only four door cars I had access to already had ties installed. Looks like the welder did a nice job installing them too.

How does the car feel now launching and going into turns?

Larry sent me a rust free Diplomat bumper all the way from Florida and only charged me shipping. Even packaged it himself! That had to have been, what, eight years ago?

LSM360

Reaction score
Car is so tight and handles great! Much better at launching. No more twist.

Has to be close to ten years now on bumper. Wow.

Back