Thanks to the Veterans!

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
For the past 8 years I flew the Gadsden Flag (yellow with the coiled snake, "Don't Tread On Me".
This year it's back to the American Flag!
obama felt the Gadsden Flag and the coiled snake were racist, forcing the Navy Seals to remove the Coiled Snake from their uniforms..... SMH.....

IMAG0819.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
My town's Veteran's Observance. WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War Vets, etc. Lots of folks standing united. I was standing with town Police. I rolled up in the Volare', fatted tires and all, my dew rag on & hair down my back. That did not matter. The Veterans were it. I've been working mad hours and this was the first break in a while and for that I am grateful to the Veterans. I get to rip up asphalt thanks to a Veteran. I get to have an opinion and tell it, thanks to a Veteran. My Dad's Father was a CB in the Navy during WW2. I never realized fully what it took. I only realize more and more what we must do to honor the Veterans.
IMG_20161111_111002.jpg
IMG_20161111_111008.jpg
IMG_20161111_111020.jpg

Justwondering

Reaction score
My veteran got his favorite breakfast, lunch was the best cheeseburger in the county at the dive on the other side of the county, and a beautiful evening at home while I repaired the trailer lights, hauled sand, picked up dog food, and made it back home in time to fix him dinner.
He's hardly coughing at all tonight.. its been a very good day for this vet!

Mr C

Reaction score
Thanks to veterans! There really are no adequate words.

Back