the changing of the seasons / first fire of the year

tim berry

Reaction score
two squirts of carb cleaner and we're off first fire as usual lookin forward to a good yr not working on the house
IMG_20140315_132201.jpg

IMG_20140315_132201.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NoCar340

Reaction score
I'm getting pretty twitchy to get my Imperial on-site and get going, but it cooled off again. Mother Nature really swung for the cheap seats this winter.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I'm getting pretty twitchy to get my Imperial on-site and get going, but it cooled off again. Mother Nature really swung for the cheap seats this winter.

X2 on that statement.
I'm really getting the bug bad right about now.
I'm jealous Tim....

tim berry

Reaction score
well guys we've had two good days (above 50) since early December this one Being the second all the stuff I had planed didn't happen because of the blue thing but its all good we're making progress

Last edited:

tim berry

Reaction score
does anybody know how to delete the guy in the attachment thats not me (he's better looking )

NoCar340

Reaction score
Click on "Edit Post", and down at the bottom of the edit screen you should see "Manage Attachments", where you can delete Mr. Drywall Guy.

tim berry

Reaction score
No car the best thing about an imperial is no matter what time of yr. thats a cool car to look at driving them is the icing on the cake

tim berry

Reaction score
The capt. the only thing shorter than boating season here is driving season up there but you can put skis on the front end and have at it .now thats winter sports !

brotherGood

Reaction score
All I've got left before I finally get mine out, is to get the rear brakes working. I've got a rebuild kit, and new wheel cylinders..gotta get shoes and replacement drums though. Once that's done, a deep clean it's in order, then out she comes.

Back