Three L-o-n-g Months

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Three long months of winter (maybe more)
Before I can "whip out" the Caravelle...
The mind numbing pain.
You guys down south wouldn't understand.
Beautiful white snow....
Which turns into salt filled grey sludge.
A typical snowy winter up here
And now the long wait till spring and car season.
My only consolation is driving my Fifth everyday.
The plan is for this to be her last year of winter duty.
Gonna have to get a beater for next year.
Only problem is...
Everytime I buy a Mopar for a beater
I fall in love with it, restore it and then I don't want it to be a beater anymore....

Anyone else feeling the winter blues?

Yellowdart69

Reaction score
Depressing isn't it! The Cordoba, the Dart and my wife's Sebring Convertible are all put away till spring. We both drive Caravans through the winter.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Depressing isn't it! The Cordoba, the Dart and my wife's Sebring Convertible are all put away till spring. We both drive Caravans through the winter.

The pain is real!
2013-01-03 10.01.57.jpg

2013-01-03 10.01.57.jpg

slant6billy

Reaction score
No real snow yet here in NJ, but cold. My fingers get the "arthritic lock up" and that is a major slow factor on any wrenching on cars or outdoor project. Easter can't get here soon enough.

kitcar43

Reaction score
40s today but no snow in the immediate future all we have seen is some flurries we usually get a couple inches before winter is over march is when everything fires back up for us.

Erics5th

Reaction score
Cold and blue skies here in Lubbock. May take the 5th out today... For the first time in a month! Should be back into the 60's next month....

jasperjacko

Reaction score
Oh Joy! Happy New Year! The family is all down with the flu, and my symptoms are coming back. Oh look! I'm coughing up pretty bright red blood! Isn't it just Lovely!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Oh Joy! Happy New Year! The family is all down with the flu, and my symptoms are coming back. Oh look! I'm coughing up pretty bright red blood! Isn't it just Lovely!

Nice....
Had a cold that lasted a month.
Gotta love winter.
Don't worry man,
Flu will subside,
Spring will come.....
That's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Reaction score
We have been lucky in the mid-atlantic area of the US so far. Just a few small snows. What drives me crazy is I can't stand to see my 2006 GoMango Dodge Charger Daytona dirty, especially with road salt! LOL. I am super anal about that. We haven't had much rain at all the clean the roads of that "poison" road salt so I have not been driving my Daytona. (I think I may need mental help , LOL.) I have a Ford Ranger and a Dodge Neon to drive around in the winter and rainny times. The Daytona sits in the garage. (She's my show car too) I can't wait for spring and no more road salt! Of course my weather is nothing compared to the weather "up north".

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
It was cold but dry this past weekend, so I was chilly but got some car stuff done. It's depressing when you can't do what you want!

9secRR

Reaction score
I've had to put up with snow since mid October. R/T has not seen daylight since late September.

I drive my 77 volare wagon everyday to work.

Back