Trailer Park Boys

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Have any of you guys (especially you Canadians) ever seen the show "Trailer Park Boys"? It is a low budget show produced in Canada and it used to air on my direct TV but not anymore. It is freakin hilarious! And there are a couple of late 70s New Yorkers in it...

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I have. There are more than a few old Chryslers in it, usually in very poor repair. Ricky used to run a large chrysler (probably a New Yorker) with no driver's side door around the trailer park. Show is on constantly in most parts of Canada. I didn't really get, or want to get, the humor in the show. I know a lot of people think the show is very, very, funny.

My favourite episode is where Bubbles (the guy with the coke bottle thick glasses) gets gypped out of a pair of Rush (the rock band) tickets (turns out he is a huge fan). So they kidnap Alex Lifeson (the guitarist for Rush, played by himself), and they work out a deal where Bubbles gets to hand Alex Lifeson his guitars during a concert (this actually happened during a concert), and then at the end, Alex Lifeson goes back to the trailer park with the guys, and shows Bubbles how to play "Closer to the Heart" on acoustic guitar.

Kostas

slant6billy

Reaction score
That sounds familiar. I think there was one on local cable access in Jersey a few years ago. White trash central. We actually have the real deal just about a mile from here. Invention of the tooth brush was right up the road from here. If it was invented anywhere else, it would have been called a teethbrush. We have trailer park girls with Summer teeth. Some are in there mouth and some ain't. Nothing like a good prison neck tat that says classy on a woman.

Back