Two Weeks!

Erics5th

Reaction score
Been two weeks without a cigarette! After smoking for 27 years, I went to a hypnotist to quit, and so far it has worked great, no withdrawals, urges, nothing. I do have to go to a cardiologist since my doctor found something on the EKG she did. My blood pressure has already dropped from the 140 range over 90's range to 136 over 86, and my breathing is getting a little easier. More energy too, and I don't smell like an ash tray. If you smoke, don't wait as long as I did to quit. You'll thank yourself! :toothy5:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Eric:

Good job, stay with it. As the US Surgeon General put it, quitting cigarettes is harder than getting off heroin. You are off to a good start.

Kostas

10secRR

Reaction score
Glad to hear it.. Congrats.. The wife and myself quit 18 months ago and haven't looked back.. After over 40 years of smoking we did it so I know you can.. Good Luck

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Wow you guys that smoked that long good luck. I quit 7 or 8 years ago with little to no side affects. I used nic gum to quit.

tim berry

Reaction score
three packs a day before i quit i did the gum the patch for about 8 months good luck in your efforts it aint easy but totaly worth it . plus with all the extra money you can buy more tools and parts !!!!

Back