Vacuum manifold tee 3699433 What does it fit?

volare 1977

Reaction score
I have a used 3699433 vacuum tee. I googled and didn`t come up with anything. I was wondering what it fits so I can list it correctly. Thanks

3699433.jpg

Last edited:

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
Knowing the application probably won't get you anything more. List it as a mopar v8 vacuum tree with a picture and anyone who needs one would buy it up.

volare 1977

Reaction score
Not looking for more money. Just looking to help someone who wants to put the car back to original.

Last edited:

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
It is used on most Chrysler made vehicles from '78ish through the '90's (/6, small blocks and 4 cyls). I do not beleive they were not used on the Magnum engines, though (but could be wrong).
They are not as strong as the older metal ones are - but that doesn't mean much.
VT 7 port.jpg

Here is a (rather poor) picture of yours on my '86 Fifth Ave (red circle):
20161201_125857.jpg

BudW

volare 1977

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Bud. I thought it may be more specific since it had a part number on it. In the pic you show, did any vehicle utilize all those hose connections? Wow that would be a lot of hoses.

BudW

Staff member
Reaction score
The well optioned C-bodies do, sometimes (vacuum trunk latch, automatic A/C (which uses an electro/vacuum operated computer (my '70 Chrysler 300/H uses it)), vacuum operated headlight doors and the '71-74 Imperials used vacuum for their electro/vacuum operated ABS (Anti-lock Brake) system (see PDF, below).

To be honest, when I worked at a dealership, we needed those vacuum trees mainly because of damage (engine removal, etc.) or part replacement (replacement engine had none and old engine was sent off without removing correct vacuum tree first (and so on).

You have the versions with or without power brake (the large center one - which later ones used the carburetor for power brakes) then how many other ports. The top picture (post # 5) would be a 7-port tree and yours a 5-port vacuum tree. In almost every case I have seen, from Chrysler, is they always had one or two ports capped off. That is nice because you always had a place to use/attach a vacuum gauge to when tuning an engine.
BudW

Attachments

• 72 PM pg 5-12.pdf
    572.1 KB · Views: 247
Back