Video from Sunday

slant6billy

Reaction score
This is from the SS/T Ram's Dash with my budy Frank driving and his daughter navigating.

I have more Hi Def stuff processing

Kind of boring, but here it is:

Aspen500

Reaction score
When I saw the Prius right away, thought this was going to be a horror movie, lol.
That's seriously not how I pictured New Jersey (I pictured concrete and buildings). Looks pretty darn nice. Close as I've ever gotten was seeing NJ from across the Hudson River.
Didn't get to see the video past 12 minutes,,,,,,,,,stupid DSL, the video just stopped...................grrrrrrrrrrr.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Are the brake lights not functioning on the car? We must be safe with a nice toy like that one.

slant6billy

Reaction score
When I saw the Prius right away, thought this was going to be a horror movie, lol.
That's seriously not how I pictured New Jersey (I pictured concrete and buildings). Looks pretty darn nice. Close as I've ever gotten was seeing NJ from across the Hudson River.
Didn't get to see the video past 12 minutes,,,,,,,,,stupid DSL, the video just stopped...................grrrrrrrrrrr.
We're down here in the south part of the state. The northwest part of Jersey is rural, but get towards NYC and it gets congested quick with lots of urban buildings. My wife is a city girl and turns green when we roll through the roads flanked by farmer fields
--- Post updated ---
Are the brake lights not functioning on the car? We must be safe with a nice toy like that one.
I thought that my left was out too, but she checked out ok. I might have had my blinker on at a few stops. Those are 78 Aspen light housings with the extra bulb hole, so I plan to use it for and added brake lamp
--- Post updated ---
I thought that my left was out too, but she checked out ok. I might have had my blinker on at a few stops. Those are 78 Aspen light housings with the extr
At the end, everyone gets a quick glimpse of Mrs. slant6billy in her peach hoodie. Then you can hear her say, "turn the damn camera off!"

So far I'm getting the ...."dude you look like Alan Jackson ............HAHAHA

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Mrs Slant is a cutie. You are a lucky fellow!

I did not see any lights on the back of that car. No signals, or brakes.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I thought that my left was out too, but she checked out ok. I might have had my blinker on at a few stops. Those are 78 Aspen light housings with the extr
At the end, everyone gets a quick glimpse of Mrs. slant6billy in her peach hoodie. Then you can hear her say, "turn the damn camera off!"

So far I'm getting the ....Alan Jackson ............HAHAHA
I hope you had Chattahoochee playing in your car.
Nope: Frank Zappa
--- Post updated ---
Mrs Slant is a cutie. You are a lucky fellow!

I did not see any lights on the back of that car. No signals, or brakes.
I'm going to switch up to a better bulb. I have LEDS that fit the sockets

Justwondering

Reaction score
So where were the jug-handles. All my life I've been told you never want to drive in New Jersey because there are no left hand turns... only jug-handles.

Really nice scenery and some cool looking cars.

I was waiting for the joke for the parking spot to have a prime location on the back row directly in front of the portapotty.

Then I realized, if you are spending the day... I definitely want that spot.

Back