WANTED volare parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

Power steering can be bought at any NAPA type place.

I tell you, I hurt myself face palming with people posting on real old ads looking for parts, people who respond to me for my 'Third Party' ads looking for parts or people who wants parts when there is a left and right and doesn't bother to say what side.
Then others who don't put a year/make or a location.

Just had a loonie thinking I have old 3rd party Mirada wheels and while on bad drugs just types 'available'

Last edited:

volare 77

Reaction score
are you sure it is a 727? or are you installing one. because most 318 volares came with a 904 trans. just asking. also, which side turn signal lens? they are right and left side. As stated above the steering box can be gotten at NAPA and other places like Advance Auto the last time I checked. You can also get a Stage 1 2 or 3 from Firm Feel if you want to change the way it feels. I have a old steering box out of a 76 Volare but I would definitely change the seals before installing. If it`s leaking at the bottom the pitman arm seal it fairly easy to replace. Now if the box is worn out then i would get a rebuilt unit.

Last edited:

volare 77

Reaction score
904 gasket is different. I may have a 727 dust cover shield. I have a NOS lens. If you are talking about the seal above the pitman arm thats leaking it is fairly easy to replace. You would need a puller to remove the pitman arm. The seal is two pieces. It is a seal and a dust cover.

roadrunner restore

Reaction score
904 gasket is different. I may have a 727 dust cover shield. I have a NOS lens. If you are talking about the seal above the pitman arm thats leaking it is fairly easy to replace. You would need a puller to remove the pitman arm. The seal is two pieces. It is a seal and a dust cover.
this is leaking where steering shaft goes in at top. looks like a big castle nut. if you have a dust shield & lens, price please. also pic of shield would be nice. thanks

volare 77

Reaction score
pm me for prices . left side lens used. the trans shield is missing the small cover and was bead blasted and sprayed with some clear

727.jpg

727a.jpg

View attachment 18756

left.jpg

Last edited:

roadrunner restore

Reaction score
how do i pm you? can,t find tab? will this keep most of dirt & water out without smaller cover? the lens i need is for drivers side are they interchangeable?

volare 77

Reaction score
for some reason I thought you said right side, i guess not, sorry. no right and left are different. I may have the other side too but I will have to check. click on your name and start a conversation btw, yes it will keep most of the dirt out but you should be able to make a small cover out of sheet metal or try and find one. 904 is different on the small cover too. I tried the one i had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back