Wagon wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

A38Valiant

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for an F or M wagon. Needs only to have a clear title and have the wagon-specific parts (taillights, gate, rear side windows, roof). Not too concerned with drivetrain, interior, doors, fenders, etc. Must be CHEAP or trade for Mopar parts, and be within reasonable towing distance of central PA. Thanks for reading!!!

65 Dartman

Reaction score
Looking for an F or M wagon. Needs only to have a clear title and have the wagon-specific parts (taillights, gate, rear side windows, roof). Not too concerned with drivetrain, interior, doors, fenders, etc. Must be CHEAP or trade for Mopar parts, and be within reasonable towing distance of central PA. Thanks for reading!!!

Not sure if you saw this thread (and several others related to this one):
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=127147&highlight=aspen+wagon I went and looked at it for another FABO member. This was a sweet wagon and priced pretty decent as well. If I hadn't been evaluating it for the other member, I might have bought it myself. Was pretty much loaded and drove really nice. Sold it later but don't know if a FABO member bought it.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
78 Aspen Wagon 318-4bbl California Car

78 Aspen Wagon 318-4bbl California Car
1978 Aspen Wagon..318 H-Code Lean Burn 4bbl,Auto,PS,PB,Air,Cruise.. Solid California body, Ok silver paint w/ok red interior,grill broke,good glass,comes w/roof rack and ds body trim..Runs and drives good,new tires. $1500 No trades. Good Title.
Better/more pics coming soon. Located in Boise Idaho.

E-mail aspenvolare@q.com or call 208-965-0664 with any questions you might have. No PM's Please.

Thanks, Gordie

DSC02938.jpg

DSC02940.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

DSC02943.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back