Wanted: Heavy Rightfooted Individual

slant6billy

Reaction score
Looks like I can't even bribe some lead footed moparian barbarian with a Phila Cheese Steak Sandwich to drive my SS/T Ram to a carshow on Sunday. And the bonus: there is entirely too much rubber on the Cragar SS back wheels. Will need said person to remove such excess rubber.

I've gotten lame ass excusestoo- like: Got to go to church, got to cut the grass, got to paint, got a yardsale, got to get eyebrows plucked..... etc

LAME

So I took the car out after work just now and ripped a few stoplights to release my frustration
sst cragars.jpg

Maybe if I offered to drive my truck and let the Volare' be on loan for the show

Justwondering

Reaction score
Gonna rain here all weekend. That pesky drive to get to your house might cause me to miss the car show, but I would if I could. Priorities, you run with folks that have priority issues. lol

Aspen500

Reaction score
I'd love to but I just checked the price of airline tickets from the airport here to New Jersey and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,too much for me (besides, I HATE airports). Sorry man! lol

DCAspen

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't make it. .Gotta get my nails done.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I might have a candidate. She has to ask her husband though.............. Need not worry. Her husband is cool as hell and has his own mopar

Darth-Car

Reaction score
You should really move out of that chivy neighborhood to a mopar respectable part of town.

slant6billy

Reaction score
So my budy's wife took the truck for a spin and she ain't feel'n it. Woman lost some color after a zig zag burnout - sorry she didn't let me run the video camera. I kind of needed some fruit of the loom change myself. So It is down to my former coworker Frank from back in the carwash days (Frank owns a few mopars all in different stages of build and a white SS/T Ram with a 440) and Mrs. Slant6billy (my wife). Yeppers, my wife actually wants to go to a show for once. Something about she just has to get out of the house for a few hours. Now, Mrs Slant6billy used to get the van with the 3.9 to chirp tires. The woman also got pulled over in the van coming back from the county library with the kids on superbowl Sunday. Woman has a heavy right foot on her. This could get fun.

Darth-Car

Reaction score
Sounds like a Mopar Girl just coming out into the world! All she needs is a set of those white knee high boots.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Sounds like a Mopar Girl just coming out into the world! All she needs is a set of those white knee high boots.
Nah, that would be my ex. She had all the metal head chick hooker wardrobe. My wife is a bit more nerdish with bobo sneakers.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Still processing the video. Here was the professional photographer snapping the family photo at the show. There was some really tuff mopars there and we were all put into a single mopar class
Delsea photo.jpg
100_4075.JPG
100_4073.JPG
100_4072.JPG
100_4033.JPG
100_4032.JPG

Just the mopars .... for now

slant6billy

Reaction score
And I snagged an NOS 1/4 marker light for a few bucks. Plus on the way back I had to get fuel. Had a guy on a hog with Ape hanger bars give me the go sign. So I got to the right so the bike would be to my left. This was no stock Harley. Needless, I got him until I had to turn off for the fuel up. One thing Eve does well is get out of the hole. She might not win at the show, but green light takeoffs are her strong points

Back