Wanted to buy 79 or 80 Duster

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveHath

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking to buy a 79-80 Duster but would consider other F bodies with high back buckets and a console I am open to all driveline combos and colors... Car should be running and hopefully driveable
Dave

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a 79-80 Duster but would consider other F bodies with high back buckets and a console I am open to all driveline combos and colors... Car should be running and hopefully driveable
Dave
How about a kickass supercoupe with a 360 and six barrel setup. PM me and I can provide a link.

DaveHath

Reaction score
Very nice but I am looking for a project. I have been an auto-body tech for 23 years and have never been one buy someone else's finished restoration or project....if you know of any clean F-body projects or drivers though let me know.

Thanks

Dave

72Dodge

Reaction score
Definitely cheaper, no question. I almost wish I'd bought one of these ones that have been on here lately rather than my project Mirada, but hey... doing it your way is 3/4 of the fun!

To the OP, it would probably help your cause to mention where you're located.

DaveHath

Reaction score
Right....located in CT....cheaper maybe....but I have my own definite ideas about how the car should look and be equipped and I would hate to undo another persons work...especially on such a sharp car

77RT360

Reaction score
mine's right up your alley then man. 77 aspen r/t. drivetrain all good rebuilt/new but always put off the body work and interior for later on cause i'd rather drive it than be told how nice it looks in my garage. located in TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back