What A Find!

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
First off congradulations to brad keselowski for winning the 2012 nascar sprint cup series championchip, and to allen johnson for winning this years prostsock championchip. It couldnt have been a better day, I went to a toy and train show out in hamburg ny with some friends looking for all sorts of mopar dieacast to add to my collection. found a couple of treasure hunts that i like, But what really caught my eye was the special eldon dodge road race slot car set made for purchasing from the scat pack club or a dodge dealer. the box is a little beat up but everything is there and works. I picked it up for a decent price, it was the same slot car set my father had when he was a kid. its just awesome! hope to clean up the parts and put it together and have some fun with it. ill post pics when i have the chance.

lowbudget

Reaction score
The Dodge Eldon set I had when I was a kid was Charger, Coronet and Pick Up bodies w/2 chassis. I just picked an Eldon set for 20.00 with 4 Eldon bodies, 4 complete Strombacher cars and a lot of track. I have 4 Eldon Dodges and chassis's that I have collected. I need a sheet of 3/4" plywood to mount the track on and I am ready to go racing!
There are a lot of parts for them out there. Tiny Motors has the tires and some other parts.
Mike

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Had an Eldon set when I was a kid.
Used to fly the gold vette right off the track all the time.
Guess I wasn't that big on chevy then either.
Had the pistol style controller with the bogus speed readout on it.
Loved that set.
Gotta get another.

Mopar&vettedude

Reaction score
Its such a cool set, i'm really glad i found it. I wouldve had my father's set but when he joined the military back in the 70's anything and everything he had was either thrown out or given away. that really sucks.

Back