What did you guys get for Christmas?

Erics5th

Reaction score
Jacket, new wedding band. Snow. Wife and I decided to just get the grand kids (her's, I don't have any kids) stuff instead of getting stuff for us and her sons and family. I think the fact we bought a new Charger also figured into the decision...at least for the next six years. :icon_lol:

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
for the aspen i got a fuel pump by precision and for my valiant i got wiper pivot seals and a new sending unit also got some racheting wrenches new tool box new andoid phone,kiss ikonz cd,kiss earbuds,new gently used monitor and new need for speed most wanted on pc some gift cards and money as well hope evreyone else has a great one aswell

merry christmas and happy holidays
Andrew.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
A torque wrench, mechanic gloves, a Super Bee coffee mug, a really cool coffee table book on 70's cars and enough candy and munchies in my stocking to rot my teeth out six times over, plus a Crappy Tire gift card.
Santa was good to me.
Must have been good this year.

lowbudget

Reaction score
I bought myself a Snap On borescope so I can look inside my Slant cylinder and see WTF flattened my spark plug electrode, when I get home the 3rd. I think I will order myself a new welding hood today, after all it's all about giving.......even if it's to myself. lol

My imp

Reaction score
Most of the parts to the Rickenbacker 325C58 (exact duplicate of Lennon's 1st Ric) back together. New I Pad with go-faster stripes, retina scan, camera (so I can talk to the Grand-Daughter at Oceana Naval Station), plus 100 other features I don't need. But most important of all I got a new pain management doctor!!! I might actually get something done on the cars this year! Thee olde Hide & myself treated each other to a week & a half in Virginia Beach with our Daughter, Son-in-law, Grand-Daughter, & Dog). Hope everyone else got what they wanted.

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Socks, underwear, and a bunch of "Good Smell." Apparently my socks are worn out, my underwear is nasty and I smell bad...

slant6billy

Reaction score
A sock full of attitude and the fakeness of family

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Socks, underwear, and a bunch of "Good Smell." Apparently my socks are worn out, my underwear is nasty and I smell bad...

8d5...
Gettin' "The Treatment"
1ee56d0d_planet-04-300dpi-1024x792-1.jpg

1ee56d0d_planet-04-300dpi-1024x792-1.jpg

8d5 AHB

Reaction score
Well, Cap'n that isn't too far off when the wifey is peeved at me!

CMX360

Reaction score
Brand new deluxe interior door panels for my Duster.

Back