what is with the state of Main

slant6billy

Reaction score
These people cannot drive to save their lives...... I mean, are they knitting a sweater while they are driving or what?

And they really hate pot up here. Not that I use the stuff recreationally or recklessly. But there are ads on the radio of how bad hemp oil is and other Pot plant uses are bad. Very anti - mary jane crowd.
I guess that explains the bad driving.

360 mafia

Reaction score
You would drive crazy too if you new snow and 40 below weather was just a few days away.In Va. it's 110.Maine is in its own heat wave of 74.Pray for there sweating souls

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Buddy....come up here and I'll show you inbred morons who somehow miraculously got a driver's license.

slant6billy

Reaction score
Due to a paperwork snafu.... emphasis on "fu", I had to head into my office yesterday and now today and tomorrow. I was supposed to be working from home. Why is this so bad? My office is 1 block from the Democratic party convention. So if you are watching the news coverage of the DNC and they pan over to the stopped traffic...... I'm the driver hitting themselves in the head with a hammer............ So Maine was a warm up to this week

Justwondering

Reaction score
Oh lord .. you have to drive near the Queen Borg and her collective.
Keep your communicator open so we can come save you.

slant6billy

Reaction score
The big problem- all the blocked roads, disorganization, can't get there from here, left lane slow drivers, and every other pain in the ass. Like one of my employees said to me- "Don't these peoples have jobs?" It is like going to a Grateful Dead concert and all the deadheads want to play Frogger with real cars. I hate politics. Amazing thing is 2 weeks at Carlisle, no-one checked IDs, political affiliation, race, sexual orientation.... nothing.... JUST MOPARS. And everybody was just high on mopars, it was the greatest euphoria. These political types just like to make trouble and screw with people. Maybe, I'm thinking too simple, but two mopar people, 4 or 8...... nobody cares about anything but the mopars.

Back