What to do on New Years Eve?

My imp

Reaction score
Where is everybody going? What is everybody doing? And by the way "Happy New Year!" The wife & I tend to stay home, or in the neighborhood on "Amatuer Night" Everyone have a safe & happy new year. Larry

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Doing about the same.
Never been into going out on "amateur night"
Besides, the wife is working.
Might swing by the neighbours for a bevy or two.

Either way,
Happy New Year all.

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
We used to enjoy going out, but where we live is considered the DUI capital of Kansas. So anymore its just not worth it. So we will stay home, drink a few, and watch football.
Happy New Year to everyone.

lowbudget

Reaction score
At work in Kuwait until Thursday morning. The drinking starts when that 777 levels out at 35000'. Followed by dinner, a nap, breakfast and resumes at 07:00 in Washington DC. Happy New Years to all my FMJ friends.

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
prolly get me some high class beverage like corona or stella artois bring in the new year classy... besides that prolly stay in and watch monday night raw

My imp

Reaction score
More like snow shoveling party & hot toddy's! Sounds like Blazing Saddles to me! Mmmmmmmm, sow heavily on a piece for me! Happy New Year! Larry

mirada80

Reaction score
Well I'm at work here tonight, 6pm to 6am, my wife and kids went to the movies, not bad though, this was the first Christmas in four years I wasn't working. Happy New Year everyone.

Erics5th

Reaction score
I have a knarly head cold thanks to my sweet little step grand daughter :love2:, so Robin and I will be staying home tonight. Its all good though, Lubbock drivers are crazy enough. It will be worse tonight!

Happy New Years!:icon_pidu:

80 Lebaron Coupe

Reaction score
Done with dealing with drunk idiots & over zealous cops. so another New years eve at home.
Looking forward to another year of working on My Mopars.
Happy 2013 to everyone!

Alleyoop2

Reaction score
Had to work today, staying home tonight. The wife is in bed already, and I probably wont make it till midnight? I sucks getting old! Have a safe and Happy New Year all!

Back