Where is Slant Six Billy

DCAspen

Reaction score
Did the Carlisle Police finally pick you up?

slant6billy

Reaction score
I had been swallowed by work for a good few days. Verdict: I must take vacation days. My 79 gastank is flowing like a waterfall, timing cover leaking, exhaust leak, need 2 front new tires still............ dog won't stop bark'n, pick truck has a dead battery....

I did get out to see my budy's AC/DC cover band on Saturday night. Some Siouxsie and the Banshees chick violated my personal space and I had to join the "me Too movement". ....... Next time I head out to the bar, I'm renting a limo party van and bringing all my single buddies.

DCAspen

Reaction score
I thought maybe your leash got shortend,I bet it must be hard to drive with a ball and chain on.

slant6billy

Reaction score
I thought maybe your leash got shortend,I bet it must be hard to drive with a ball and chain on.
My wife did say to sell one of the cars. So I have a Facebook listing on the coupe. My kid's friend wants it. Needs a job to get some $$$$. I'm hoping my wife focuses on something else or I'll hide more stuff down Gator's Garage.

DCAspen

Reaction score
Your selling the coupe that isn't yours?

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I had been swallowed by work for a good few days. Verdict: I must take vacation days. My 79 gastank is flowing like a waterfall, timing cover leaking, exhaust leak, need 2 front new tires still............ dog won't stop bark'n, pick truck has a dead battery....

I did get out to see my budy's AC/DC cover band on Saturday night. Some Siouxsie and the Banshees chick violated my personal space and I had to join the "me Too movement". ....... Next time I head out to the bar, I'm renting a limo party van and bringing all my single buddies.

Sounds like the makings of a country song. Only things needed to make it a hit would be if your dog stole you wife and pickup truck and drove away with both.....

DCAspen

Reaction score
Slant Six Hillbilly?A new country music sensation

slant6billy

Reaction score
Slant Six Hillbilly?A new country music sensation
I can switch up to the Key of A major for a twangy dangy tune. Open C and E dropped to D & B were getting long in the tooth anyway.

Back