Which car make sounds better?

Aspen500

Reaction score
I know we're all biased but,,,,,,I think the Mopar's sound way better than Ford or Chevy, new or old. See if you agree.

old yellow 78

Reaction score
Well, have to admit, I am biased. My favorite one here is the black '68 Charger (at frame 549). Looks just like the one in Bullit. Beautiful car, and gotta love that starter! Next favorite is the blue Corvette (frame 411). It's not a Mopar, and I'm not particularly fond of Corvettes or any GM for that matter, but...that is one nice car!

kkritsilas

Reaction score
I like the '68 Charger, too., follwed by the big block Camaro at the beginning of the vidoe.

I don't know how valid the video is, though. It is unknown if all of the vehicles are running aftermarket exhausts (that some are is evident), especially the more modern cars (the late model Corvettes and Chargers for example). The other point is that there is so much noise being generated by the burn outs, in some cases, that actually listening to the engines becomes difficult. The other point is that there is such a mix of engines (big block, small block, turbo V-6, supercharged) that the cars are not representative or fairly compared, along with the variations in microphone distance, and maybe microphone types.

Back