Wish Me luck !!!

10secRR

Reaction score
Hey Guy's just wanted to update you about my upcomming trip to the Virginia Street Outlaws race next week. This race is in response to the Discovery Chanel show about street racers from OK.. Anyway we are going to race to get the 10 fastest cars in Va. I know I don't stand a chance making the list but with a little spray we should make a good showing for the F Body Mopar crowd.. Check it out on facebook and wish me luck.

2-IMG_5257.JPG

10secRR

Reaction score
Thanks guy's it should be fun.. Most likely will be on TV sometime soon..

80 Aspen RT

Reaction score
Good luck, stay safe, and most importantly....KICK SOME ASS!!!!!

My imp

Reaction score
Is this being held at Colonial Park Raceway? If not, where? How far from Va. Beach? I'm always looking for another excuse to go to Va. Beach & see the G-Daughter! I can cheer you on from the stands! She's 2 yrs. old & it's high time she attend her 1st drag racing event! Thanks, Larry

10secRR

Reaction score
Is this being held at Colonial Park Raceway? If not, where? How far from Va. Beach? I'm always looking for another excuse to go to Va. Beach & see the G-Daughter! I can cheer you on from the stands! She's 2 yrs. old & it's high time she attend her 1st drag racing event! Thanks, Larry

Its going to be at Colonial Beach Raceway. That is pretty close to MD and right on the Potomac river.. Come on down if you can..

slant6billy

Reaction score
Man, you are killing me. That was a nice run! And without spray, to boot. Good luck to you and that awesome roadrunner. Show no mercy, sir.

10secRR

Reaction score
Man, you are killing me. That was a nice run! And without spray, to boot. Good luck to you and that awesome roadrunner. Show no mercy, sir.
Whay thank you , it was real hot that day but it still went 1.49 60' at 6.93 on that pass.

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
That was a great run on just motor alone. I got a feeling you'll do more than just give the F body a good showing when you add the juice.

Back