WTB Automatic HVAC black faced control panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

My imp

Reaction score
Contact seller
WTB automatic HVAC black faced control panel; as in winter beater thread. Will also trade the silver one in my Imperial. It is identical in every other way, except for color of face. Thanks, Larry

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score
Lar, there are two different types, one with a cable operated slide. And one with ATC (Automatic Temp Control) that has wires(2 of them I belive)

My imp

Reaction score
The FSM lists it as S.A.T.C. I only need the faceplate, so if the control switch is good, hang on to it, as RockAuto wants $131! Pm me with a price to 44212. Thanks, Lar

brotherGood

Reaction score
I think I've got one. Heck,I had 3 at one point..but in moving I'm not sure where they're at.

MiradaMegacab

Reaction score

ls3773_heather04_776__gradient_cropped_.jpg

Mr.Lopar

Reaction score
I would think youd want the silver faced one as it looks more classy then the black one
IMO the black on is what youd see in a stripper low optioned car, and yours is gonna have damn near every option

My imp

Reaction score
Yeah, the whole dash is black, all the metal window trim is black. The radio & heater controls are analog silver. I changed the radio over to a digital BLACK radio. Only silver left of any consequence, is the silver HVAC controls. This is, as I've said, a temporary move until I get to remove the wiring from my '88 LeBaron vert. so I can install the digital ones in my Imp.

My imp

Reaction score
I would think youd want the silver faced one as it looks more classy then the black one
IMO the black on is what youd see in a stripper low optioned car, and yours is gonna have damn near every option
Wanna class up your dash?

My imp

Reaction score
Yes, it is. Will it clean up? All I need is the faceplate, so, as I stated before, save those switches! Just the control switch (bottom one) is $131+ shipping from RockAuto! If it'll clean up, give me a price. Do you want a mint silver one for your vehicle?

My imp

Reaction score
Does the panel light up as does the one on the winterbeater blues thread? That's the one I need. Thanks, Larry

brotherGood

Reaction score
It should clean up just fine. All that is is sawdust..not a great idea to keep nice clean spare parts in a woodshop..lol. I'm here in Oh too, so shipping wouldn't be too bad. I don't remember what I paid for it, but I bought it in good condition..only now I don't need it.

I think as long as you replace the bulb, the wiring is there for it.

Shoot me an offer for the whole thing..I dont wanna be responsible for breaking it while trying to get it apart..lol. If I didn't have plans if eliminating all of that mess, I'd consider your trade offer..those are pretty sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back