WTB: Junker

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGC403

Reaction score
Contact seller
Just looking to see what is out there right now. But I am looking for a cheap rear wheel drive, 318/360 powered Mopar 1970-1987. I would prefer a 2 door. With little rust. Engine doesn't have to be running I am going to rebuild it anyways. Auto or Manual trans, manual would be nice.

Would like to start entry level dirt track racing next season. So I am trying to find something that isn't worth restoring, I don't want to destroy something that is worth keeping around. Anyone got anything or know someone that does?

Last edited:

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Just looking to see what is out there right now. But I am looking for a cheap rear wheel drive, 318/360 powered Mopar 1970-1987. I would prefer a 2 door. With little rust. Engine doesn't have to be running I am going to rebuild it anyways. Auto or Manual trans, manual would be nice.

Would like to start entry level dirt track racing next season. So I am trying to find something that isn't worth restoring, I don't want to destroy something that is worth keeping around. Anyone got anything or know someone that does?
Just about any 1976-1980 F body then..they all got some kind of rust....:tongue1:

Badasspen

Reaction score
There a 2 different 2 door f bodys for sale on seattle craigslist one for $1800 and another for $650 check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back