Contact seller
Dream list
Manual trans.
2door Mbody.
Blue inside/out with no vinyl roof
Bench seat/ floor shift
Prefer V8 but will take six.
No air,power steering or brakes.

I know I'm dreaming, heck this car may never have been built in the first place. But this is the best website for finding one!

Contact me through PM'íng here.

Thanks
Darryl

Jonno

Reaction score
What he said!

Darryl, just let me know if you find two of them!

I want one too just like that, would prefer a six with vinyl seats and not fussy about the colour.

My guess is, more likely to find a four door or wagon than a two door with a stick.

And finding any two door without a vinyl roof is like looking for a needle in a haystack.
Captain Caravelle just got lucky with his!

Were all M bodies floor shift or did some come on the tree?

Canadian dreaming eh!

Cheers,

Jonno

Dr Lebaron

Reaction score
Keep dreaming on finding factory 2dr M stick for sale. I doubt there are 5 left out there.

There was this one and it had T tops

1f11231g4ZZZZZZZZZ8aoaa6371d215b51efc.jpg

th_1fa1211g4ZZZZZZZZZ8ao9d41ce03cd681d6c.jpg

th_1f31281g3ZZZZZZZZZ8ao8545f0eecae41af5.jpg

Jonno

Reaction score
Cool car, and thanks for the pictures Doc.

Floor shifts without a console rock.

You can keep the T-tops though.

PS what is the story on that stick shift car anyway Doc?

Last edited:

Eastyorker

Reaction score
As long as I can get pedals everything is cool. Heck a wagon would be double thow down cool! Blue in and out would be the saving grace. Everything else I can do myself.

newmexguy

Reaction score
found a base 78 aspen coupe a few years ago in an albuquerque u pull it yard. got the trans and all related bits. was hard to sell though. probably would pass on parts from another if one popped up.

res1vw21

Reaction score
found a base 78 aspen coupe a few years ago in an albuquerque u pull it yard. got the trans and all related bits. was hard to sell though. probably would pass on parts from another if one popped up.

You weren't advertising in the right spot last F body set up I had I had guys lining up at $650.... you don't still have the part that welds to the frame for the Z bar?

newmexguy

Reaction score
ebay follies

had the set up on ebay for heavens sake figured that was the place for the greatest exposure - that auction format is no good however, like finding a needle in a haystack!! it finally sold for the minimum $200? on the third repost.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Just find you a decent two door model. Get a transhump cut out of another car. Call Brewer's Performance and order the tranny, the foot pedals and the z-bar.

efriedrich

Reaction score
I am seriously thinking about going hydralic much cleaner and easier install than OEM setup, not really anymore expensive either.

Last edited:

coronetgirl2002

Reaction score
My dad has a 78 Lebaron 2 dr factory manual transmission. Has been thinking about selling it. Kind of rough. 90k miles, if I remember correctly it is gray (maybe silver) with red interior.

Eastyorker

Reaction score
My dad has a 78 Lebaron 2 dr factory manual transmission. Has been thinking about selling it. Kind of rough. 90k miles, if I remember correctly it is gray (maybe silver) with red interior.

Any more info? PM me here if you could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back