you could be dodge material ,,love it ,,poor eliot ha ha ha

kkritsilas

Reaction score
i think Elliot will do well with his new friends.

The Coke commercial is pretty bad. All out lies, no less. It is entirely possible that the original Coca-Cola may have kept you thin; it was originally a patent medicine, and could cure anything, just as all the patent medicines of the day could. in fact, the orignal formula called for cocaine, which can make you thinner, amongst other things (broke, addicted). The first formula called for 5 ounces of cocaine per gallon of syrup; later a tenth of that. In 1903 the cocaine was removed. If you have ever seen a coke addict, you know it can make you thinner.

Kostas

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
Thats where the name coca part came from ,,the coca leaf,,it wasent the cocaine that you see on the streets

kkritsilas

Reaction score
Actually, it was cocaine, in powder form in the first formula. This is where the "medical effects" from the original patent medicine formula were derived. Cocaine serves as a mild pain killer and to increase mataboism (heart rate goes up), which is where the "energy improvement/less tired" feeling comes from. This goes back into the origins of what is known as Coca-cola. They also added caffeine, which is still in Coca-Cola today. THis isn't the same as snorting or shooting cocaine, which goes fairly directly into the blood stream, but some of the effects of the cocaine remain even after it works its way through the digestive system.

Kostas

Last edited:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
hmmm incorrect
Pemberton called for five ounces of coca leaf per gallon of syrup, a significant dose; in 1891,
this is from there own web site ..it says 5 ozs of LEAF
why would they distill the leaf ?? it makes no scene ,,all they half to do is put the leaf in for the effect in a drink (look up tincture),,the only reason it was ever made in powder form was to snort and sold by snake oil sales men on the streets and in some pharmacies as a cure all ,,do you really think they want all the either and gasoline that goes into making it in there soft drink ,,?? its toxic and would have a nasty taste ..just my research that ive done above ,not looking to argue .there are alot of mis conceptions about coca cola out there 99% untrue

Last edited:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
OK, leaf. Doesn't change the point that at one time, a glass of the original Coca-Cola had 9 mg. of cocaine in it. From what I have read in the past, the US Gov't pressured Coca-Cola (the company) to eliminate the cocaine content, which is what eventually resulted in the total removal of the cocaine. In all cases, after about 1903/4, Coca-Cola can no longer claim to have "slimming" effects, in fact, quite the opposite. Between the heavy sugar content, and the caffeine, it is anything but a weight reduction solution.

Kostas

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
MP: Coca-Cola was named for its two principal drug ingredients. Coca leaf from Peru contained cocaine. Kola nut from Ghana contained caffeine. Original Coca-Cola had a very small amount of cocaine in a six-ounce drink, about 4.3 milligram

Monkeyed

Reaction score
my grandparents had a small aspirin bottle sized glass bottle of coca-cola syrup that had in print on the label, "Cocaine removed"

part of the reason they took the coke out of Coke is that people were getting addicted and drinking so much of it that the sugar in it was rotting out their teeth.

another interesting fact is the anethestizing property of cocaine, dentists used to use it to numb patients, but it would also make it so that you couldn't taste what you were drinking.

Monkeyed

Reaction score
im not biting ,lol

not biting what? they had other "horse medicines" in their cabinets from the same time period. my grandma was the well educated of the two, making it through the the 8th grade. being born in 1910 she had to drop out to go to work in the factories to help support her immigrant family. it wa fairly common at the time..

Monkeyed

Reaction score
I had it in my possession, but I showed it to a childhood friend who was, let's just say, not "cocaine removed" and now I'm not sure where it is,.. I'll look for it and post a pic if I can find it..

Monkeyed

Reaction score
that's why they tried to rework the formula in the early 90's, .. can you tell I like pepsi better ?? lol :eek:ccasion14:

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
no no i believe you about the bottle you had ,,ive seen many lve even seen lsd ones ,,i said not biting about the coca cola history as i just did with someone else and thats not why they removed the cocaine ,,i just didnt want to get into it with someone else is all

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
132374.jpg
a271_a2.jpg
il_570xN.185231692.jpg
ParkeDavisC.jpg
tumblr_ndvgyb8MSm1s80z7ho1_500.jpg

132374.jpg

a271_a2.jpg

il_570xN.185231692.jpg

ParkeDavisC.jpg

tumblr_ndvgyb8MSm1s80z7ho1_500.jpg

Superpac Ninja

Reaction score
ive done massive research on cocaine ,as it stimulates the receptors in your hyper thalamus to create dopamine ,my wife has Parkinson disease ,,its the body's in ability to produce strong enough levels of dopamine ,witch causes all the problems ,,they have a drug called eldopa that alot use to synthetically create dopamine in pd patients but it has sever side effects ,They have tested cocaine in pd patients and found it works FANTASTIC for them ,prob is the RED TAPE and being made in bath tubs ,its not pure enough to treat people and the govt isnt interested in legalizing this as a cure thats for sure ,,same as medical pot ,but i can tell you ive seen it work with my own eyes ,,the shaking stops ,the tremmors stop the ability to walk come back ,and this is for a 24 hr period i seen ,this person wasent high,they just did a little and just as we thought ,,it works ..the cures to most things are already available and im not waiting on some dr to run a bunch of twice blind studies to tell me what i already know

Back