You Don't See This Everyday

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Was at Tim Horton's getting my crack/coffee fix this morning and this was parked in the lot.
Just had to pull in and get a pic.
2013-01-07 09.02.37-1-1-1.jpg

2013-01-07 09.02.37-1-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

ramenth

Reaction score
That's definitely not something you see everyday.

Around here it's rare to see and M-body at all, let alone two parked side-by-side like that.

Tim Horton's... how was the coffee? I visited two in Rochester while Sarah was in a coma. One had fantastic coffee, the other one - closest to the hospital - always tasted like the coffee was burned. That one made me go the hospital cafeteria more. Makes me think the first one had a coffee drinker on staff and the second one just had job fillers.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Well, were all convinced it's really good coffee up here.
Mind you, we're also convinced that they lace it with crack or something
That would explain the constant line ups at Timmy's.

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Apparently I have some updating to do.
I've spotted many a Mopar since my last post....

Cruising along one day and what do I see parked in a driveway??

index-22-1-1.jpg

index-22-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I was up at my trailer last year and went into town on a beer run.
What do I see??

index-24-1.jpg

index-24-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Now here's a rare little weirdo....
Cruising through one of the small towns on my way back from my trailer and what do I spot?
A Dodge Rampage!!

index-20-3-1.jpg

index-20-3-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Just because you don't see these numbers roll across your odometer everyday....

index-30-2.jpg

index-32-1.jpg

index-30-2.jpg

index-32-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Okay....the F body section....
Pulled into the local grocery store on my way to my trailer and this was parked there.
Talked to the guy who owned it....he bought it new.
Rails and pans were immaculate...paint was tired but overall in great shape.
I asked him if he wanted to sell and he said "Nope"

index-25-1.jpg

index-19-1.jpg

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
Pulled into Timmy's for more crack laced coffee in the Volare and voila!!
I'm actually supposed to get this wagon in March or April depending on when the old timer buys another car.....he's already promised me this for $500

index-31-1.jpg

As you can see on the passenger side his wife isn't real good at parking.
Oh well.....I'll get that fixed up quick enough.

index-1-1-1.jpg

But hey.....$500 for this creampuff with a 318?
Done deal!!

index-10.jpg

NoCar340

Reaction score
This from a guy who says his wife will shoot him if he buys more parts?! :icon_biggrin:

"Look, honey... it's still in the box it came in!"

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
This from a guy who says his wife will shoot him if he buys more parts?! :icon_biggrin:

"Look, honey... it's still in the box it came in!"

I took her out for a really nice dinner tonight so I'm probably okay for some small items to mysteriously show up.
Luckily my mini starter hasn't shown up yet. :toothy1:

kkritsilas

Reaction score
For those in the US, Tim Horton's is not a coffee shop, its a religion. Those coffee shops are all places of worship. I'm not a coffee drinker, but they do make great doughnuts. Much better than the highly over-rated Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I had at one time, and that were touted as the be all and end all of doughnuts. The local Krispy Kreme franchises have closed, but Tim Horton's stores seem to be multiplying.

Kostas

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
For those in the US, Tim Horton's is not a coffee shop, its a religion. Those coffee shops are all places of worship. I'm not a coffee drinker, but they do make great doughnuts. Much better than the highly over-rated Krispy Kreme doughnuts that I had at one time, and that were touted as the be all and end all of doughnuts. The local Krispy Kreme franchises have closed, but Tim Horton's stores seem to be multiplying.

Kostas

You would be correct Sir....in a tongue in cheek sort of way.
Timmy's is our beloved "Canadian" coffee place.
They're always busy and the die hard choice of a lot of is coffee junkies up here.

My imp

Reaction score

Kostas

How can you pass on deep fried, sugar coated sugar, with sugar frosting, with who knows what sugar containing spooge they inject into those KK's? Then they ship it in non-stick wax paper, so you don't have to look like an idiot licking the chocolate out of the suitcase they come in?

My imp

Reaction score
Never had the pleasure, maybe if we get this parts exchange thing going, I can use that as an excuse to enter the country; "No, really officer, I'm just Jonesin' for a cup of Tim Horton coffee!" hate to admit it, but I do have an addiction to KK'S Bavarian Kream donuts! I'd buy a dozen for myself, a dozen of mixed for the other three family members, & have between 3-6 gone by the time (10 miles) I got home. I've since ceased my wreckless behavior, but ohhhh the mammeries!!!!!!!!

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
I had a couple years ago.....not even sure if we can still get them here or not.
All I remember is....reeeeally sweet and mushy.

My imp

Reaction score
First bite hits your molars, & your eyeballs do the Texas two-step! Then your saliva glands go to battle with the sugar coated sugar bla, bla, bla, trying to get that concoction to slide down your throat. Before you know it, six donuts are gone, & the chocolate icing all over your mouth looks like you just tossed someone's salad! Then it hits the gut! You can actually feel your arteries clogging, & your bowels obstructing! Ring a bell?

Back