1976 Dodge Aspen Grille on Craigslist for $250!

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
Guy says he won't ship, so this is only really good of you're in Alabama, Georgia or Florida, or maybe you're nearby and can buy and flip the grill for quick cash here on the forum

00f0f_eSE7SBjbZxX_0g407S_600x450.jpg
From the ad:
"I have a few parts left over from the 1976 dodge Aspen R/T I sold. I have a very nice original grille and the tail lights which are specific to the Aspen R/T as well as a complete factory sure grip rear end. Also have many more miscellaneous Mopar Parts. See my other ads for many more pictures and items. Will sell grille for $250, pair of tail lights/bezels for $300 and 8 1/4 posi-trac rear for $500."

Link:
Mopar 1976 Aspen R/T grille, tail lights & posi rear - auto parts -...

Duke5A

Reaction score
8 1/4 posi-trac

Tell me you're Chev Head without telling me you're a Chev Head. lol.

78VOLAREWAG

Reaction score
Lighten up, Guys, it's like saying kleenex. I've never owned a chevy, or ever will, but I still call a limited slip differential a POSI.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Lighten up, Guys, it's like saying kleenex. I've never owned a chevy, or ever will, but I still call a limited slip differential a POSI.

Sigh, we know.... it's just poking fun amongst car guys. Don't take things so seriously.

AMC Diplomat

Reaction score
To me it will always be Traction-Lok

Posi-traction makes me think of this

And to be fair, when the 7 1/4 goes, it'll be cheaper to force fit a junkyard Ford 8.8 with traction-lok than pay these ridiculous prices for worn out 8 1/4s that need to be rebuilt anyways

Last edited:
Back