SOLD 1977 Volare 2 spoke steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tntpriceit

Reaction score
Contact seller
Does anyone have a 2 spoke steering wheel they would like to sell for a 1977 Plymouth Volare 2 door coupe? I am also looking for a 1976 or 1977 Grille for Plymouth Volare 2 door coupe..

TonyVolare

Reaction score
this unbroken grill from a 1978 Dodge Aspen will work great with it! Paid $1500 at Carlisle, PA Mopar show

IMG_7145.jpeg

halfafish

Reaction score
Does anyone have a 2 spoke steering wheel they would like to sell for a 1977 Plymouth Volare 2 door coupe? I am also looking for a 1976 or 1977 Grille for Plymouth Volare 2 door coupe..

I have a wheel from a 78 Volare. Is this what you're looking for? If so shoot me a PM. I also have the steering column that goes with it if you're in need.

DSCN0806.JPG

DSCN0804.JPG

tntpriceit

Reaction score
ok how do you want me to pay you? you will ship to:
13 South Center St
Marshalltown, IA 50158.

just let me know the total cost and I can pay through paypal or send a check.

halfafish

Reaction score
No, this forum has a PM feature. Look at the purple bar at the top of your page. On the right side will be your log-in name. Just to the right of that is an envelope-looking thing. Click on that, and it takes you to your PM's. I sent you one already. We will need to complete this via PM, as I don't put my address or PP account info on the open internet.

tntpriceit

Reaction score
Hi Zach, How do you want me to pay you? I can Paypal you the funds if you have a paypal Account. if you text me you paypal account to 515-480-1250 i will pay you today.

Sincerely,
Tim Price

halfafish

Reaction score
Sorry Tim, it took me three tries to get a box big enough for this stuff. I will get it finished up and text you the info by tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back