1978 Aspen R/T 318 4 speed Parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnparts

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1978 Aspen R/T I'm parting out. I am keeping the engine/trans/rear end, pedals, and column. Car is white with a lt blue Interior with Buckets and no console. All parts are located in Schiller Pk Il 60176 and I am open to offers. BODY is mostly rust but glass, trim, brakes, spindles, Rally wheels with hub caps no trim rings, door panels, inner quarter trim, quarter louvers etc, etc. PM me with needs and I will get you prices. I will post pictures of all the parts tonight when I get home from work.

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af50/johnparts/IMAG0329.jpg

http://i992.photobucket.com/albums/af50/johnparts/IMAG0330.jpg

johnparts

Reaction score
IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0356.jpg

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0335.jpg

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

Interior shots all for sale (minus shifter)

slant6billy

Reaction score
How about the tail light assemblies? Can you post some pics? The grill looks like a lost cause, but I fixed 2 in the similar state with plasta-weld. So be careful with that sir.

johnparts

Reaction score
Tail light on the drivers side is a lost cause But the passenger side is ok'ish the grille is yours if you wanna pay for the ride.

Mroldart2u

Reaction score
how about the steering wheel adapter? cant find one of those anywhere around here for a mopar.... can order one thru the likely box stores but sheeze if it aint a chebby they dont 'stock' it...

johnparts

Reaction score
how about the steering wheel adapter? cant find one of those anywhere around here for a mopar.... can order one thru the likely box stores but sheeze if it aint a chebby they dont 'stock' it...
i might sell it but for now i need it to move the car around

77kickinaspen

Reaction score
picture of lower pass side fender support bar,and may be intristed in the window roll up parts riveted to the door skin under door panel,also how r the corner lights

got any eng shots or i would also not mind a pic of the seat buckles on the front seats

johnparts

Reaction score
picture of lower pass side fender support bar,and may be intristed in the window roll up parts riveted to the door skin under door panel,also how r the corner lights

got any eng shots or i would also not mind a pic of the seat buckles on the front seats
Keeping the engine for myself. 3 out of 4 corner lights are there but I didn't really look at the condition. I will snap some pictures of the seatbelts, and support bar today(might be rusted to hell).

johnparts

Reaction score
I'll hopefully be gutting the car next weekend and logging everything I find that useable. All the glass and trim for the windshield and back glass looks really good no chips or anything.

Eauledoit11

Reaction score
How's the steering business? Arms and whatnot.
What are the tire/wheel sizes/conditions?
How's the front bumper?
Badly rusted and beat up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back