1978 Lebaron 2 door

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevo

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have too many vehicle and I need to see which one(s) I can allow someone else to enjoy. This one is a 78 Lebaron "medallion"
Engine: 318
Transmission: 904
Blue exterior with light blue interior, AM/FM/8 track, Power driver seat.

Vehicle has a hole in the headliner, speedo cable is out of transmission, and missing linkage from wiper motor to wiper linkage. Vehicle runs and drives - recently drove it to Monster mopar weekend here in Indy. Vehicle has only 71k miles, not rusty. Has 1 piece of trim missing and one that needs installed on left wheel well.

Price- $2500 as is

I have started gaining parts to put a 833 o/d trans including - Abody trans, clutch, flywheel, throw out bearing, shifter (no rods), and floor hump. I also have a spare hood that I was going to use to put a scoop on that I can sell if interested.

Vehicle is located south of Indianapolis just of highway 37 in Waverly.

kevo

Reaction score
CRAIGSLIST001.jpg
CRAIGSLIST001.jpg

Attachments

• CRAIGSLIST001.jpg
    CRAIGSLIST001.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 197

rumblefish360

Reaction score
Well, I have no green backs, a full-ish stable. I can't even trade ya a car for a car. LOL, I gotta a busted up Ford Taurus, needing a trans and a half torn apart '79 Magnum.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Be very patient....don't keep lowering your price...problem is there are many cars for sale at this time do to many reasons. If you really need to get rid of it mention it on as many free places you can...craigslist included.

kevo

Reaction score
Well the car as of now is no longer up for sale. I had a deal I couldn't pass up tonight. Dad asked if I would trade a 318 for a built 440 minus camshaft. Needless to say- I will be pulling my motor and trans in my lebaron and putting a 440 in my spare car. I will just have to sell my 65 Satellite project roller instead.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Well the car as of now is no longer up for sale. I had a deal I couldn't pass up tonight. Dad asked if I would trade a 318 for a built 440 minus camshaft. Needless to say- I will be pulling my motor and trans in my lebaron and putting a 440 in my spare car. I will just have to sell my 65 Satellite project roller instead.
That will be sweet...I hate to see anyone have to sell a car..for any reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back