1979 Lebaron Medallion and 1979 Cordoba for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoten

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have two 79 Chrysler vehicles for sale: #1) 1979 Lebaron Medallion 2 dr, white/white/white (opera vinyl top), 318 runs well, looks good, new interior, original paint, new tires....asking $4,500.00

#2) 1979 Cordoba S-22, midnight witch blue w/dove grey insert and gold pinstripes (original factory paint scheme in excellent condition) grey velour interior (also in excellent condition), 360, A/C ice cold, everything works as new. This is a time capsule: bought new in Las Vegas ( no rust at all) in October 1978, driven for 5
months, then Purchaser passed away in Mar/Apr 1979, car sat in garage until I came across it two years ago. Car looks brand new, open the doors and it smells brand new.
every marking and sticker that were place by the factory is there. a true barn find (except it was found in a garage) this is the best part....the car has less then
4,000 original miles (3,861 to be exact) pictures were on the Cordoba Club USA website (received a number of offers on the car ,but ,did not want to sell at the time).
Took it to Barrett-Jackson when they were here last year, told it would sell for $15,000 at minimum if listed, so I did and placed the reserve at $15,000, did not sell.
Asking $15,000 obo. This in essence is a brand new 1979 Chrysler Cordoba (according to Cordoba Club USA, it is the third lowest mileage 1979 Cordoba that they know of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back