1979 Plymouth Volare Duster

Status
Not open for further replies.

tklockwood

Reaction score
Is that a defroster switch I see next to the headlight switch? Does that look usable? I could be interested in that...

ca180

Reaction score
Hey bud, just realized you posted that chrono here! I'm gonna wait on that being that I didn't know I would have to cut my dash panel to fit it. What condition is the Speedo and is it functional? Maybe a price? The odometer quit on mine and I don't think I can repair.

Thanks again

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
Speedo is an 85mph unit you can have it for $20. I have a 100 mph unit but I think I am gonna hold onto it. I sold the police certified one on Ebay a while back.

-Kenny

tklockwood

Reaction score
No defroster. It has a delay wiper switch tho...

-Kenny
Does that use the standard wiper motor? My car is an 80 with the wiper switch on the turn signal lever. Something must be wrong with it because there are two rocker switches added to the cluster that had wires that ran to the wiper motor. I would probably need the headlight/wiper panel plus both switches and probably part of the wiring harness that includes the wiper stuff so I could splice it into my harness. What would you want for those parts?

holmes

Reaction score
What kind of shape is the buddy seat in? How much for it including the mounting brackets? (if possible)

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
What kind of shape is the buddy seat in? How much for it including the mounting brackets? (if possible)

It is pretty good. it has one cigarette burn in it that I noticed. I would let ya have it and the brackets for $100 shipped to Indiana. I can take pics if you want me to.

-Kenny

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
I'm not on here a whole lot but would you be willing to cut the wheel arches out for a patch panel. If so let me know price. If you only want to sell the full skins, let me know price on them also. Shpg to 50616 IOWA.

76CinnamonRT

Reaction score
I'm not on here a whole lot but would you be willing to cut the wheel arches out for a patch panel. If so let me know price. If you only want to sell the full skins, let me know price on them also. Shpg to 50616 IOWA.

It has pinholes above the wheels on both sides

roadrunnerman

Reaction score
That would be ok, mine has BIGGER pinholes. As long as there is something there i can work with, i'm fine with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back