FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://cars.yakaz.com/plymouth-volare-for-sale#lo=4&docid=015q5r4uhv4nbk9p

size.640x480

size.jpg

Wylde1

Reaction score
Am I blind? I don't see a price. But a '79 road runner with T-tops and a/c? Too cool. That lil' 318 would be makin' way for a stroker.

Wylde1.

Last edited:

Wylde1

Reaction score
Is that the correct widow louvers for a 1979 Plymouth Volare Road Runner bremereric ?

Memike, that style window louver is correct for a '78 or '79 road runner. I don't like that style as much as I like the earlier '76 or '77 style. And I believe there were no louvers for a 1980 road runner.

Wylde1.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Memike, that style window louver is correct for a '78 or '79 road runner. I don't like that style as much as I like the earlier '76 or '77 style. And I believe there were no louvers for a 1980 road runner.

Wylde1.
:icon_super: Wylde1 got it right...76-77 vertical louvers...78-79 horizontal louvers...I don't know about 1980

Wylde1

Reaction score
I just sent the guy an e-mail. Hopefully I'll get a reply.

It looks like that car has power windows and cruise control as well. Maybe it's a loaded up comfy cruiser?

Wylde1.

Wylde1

Reaction score
Here's the response from my e-mail and don't be picky on the spelling mistakes:

my asking price was 4500 for now, and i can get some more pics of the car, the car is complete and all origional from the paint to the motor to the interior, the interior is perfect mint condition,tan leather, or vynil im not for certain. clear tittle the engine is origional 318 so it does need a tune up. it runs very good tho. some one before me had put a 4 bbr carb on it, it does have a little but of rustbubbls on the back fenders not bad at all, has extra window flares for the side rear windows. has too spoilers and extra mirrors. i recently bought a fairly new aluminum intake for the car and brand new elderbrock valve covers, for the engine still in the box, the car is a automatic, ac works all glass is good on car, eclectric windows wich is cool, it has T_tops and too sets off wheels original set and a decent set of wheels thats in the pic. just let me know more info, thanks.

Wylde1.

bremereric

FMJ Body Moderator
Reaction score
Here's the response from my e-mail and don't be picky on the spelling mistakes:

my asking price was 4500 for now, and i can get some more pics of the car, the car is complete and all origional from the paint to the motor to the interior, the interior is perfect mint condition,tan leather, or vynil im not for certain. clear tittle the engine is origional 318 so it does need a tune up. it runs very good tho. some one before me had put a 4 bbr carb on it, it does have a little but of rustbubbls on the back fenders not bad at all, has extra window flares for the side rear windows. has too spoilers and extra mirrors. i recently bought a fairly new aluminum intake for the car and brand new elderbrock valve covers, for the engine still in the box, the car is a automatic, ac works all glass is good on car, eclectric windows wich is cool, it has T_tops and too sets off wheels original set and a decent set of wheels thats in the pic. just let me know more info, thanks.

Wylde1.
So are you going to be the new proud owner?

Wylde1

Reaction score
I'm not sure. It's tempting, but I'd still like to find a Super Coupe or Petty Kit Car. Having said that, his price looks very reasonable. I'd need to see more pics of course. And then there's the issue of getting it up to Canada.

Wylde1.

droptop

Reaction score

Wylde1.

You are correct about the '80 and no louvers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back