1980 Roadrunner

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemiviper588

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is one of the The last Roadrunners built ! Only 496 Roadrunners were built in 1980, this was originally a slant six 4 speed W/factory radio delete. It was converted long ago to a 318 904 auto and a 8 1/4 3.73 sure grip. The body is solid NO RUST, the floor pan had some rust but was repaired with sheet metal. The trunk floor is solid and original. The frame rails have been tied and the seat mounting reinforced. Equipped with Five point belts, large recall tach, and full gauges.It has a mildly built 318 with an edelbrock intake, 750 vacuum secondary Holley, 3500 stall converter, Cheetah forward shifting manual valve body. According to the previous owner it ran 13.90's. The engine runs smooth and quiet and has good oil pressure. It can be driven on the street, the lights all work but no heater or wipers. It currently has one bucket seat and I have the original bucket seats and rear seat also. The battery is in the trunk along with a fuel cell. Centerline wheels, ET rears and Mickey Thompson front tires. $3,500 firm. Go Racing For Cheap!! This could be an easy 12 second car with a small NOS kit installed. 586 917 1718 Clinton Twp MI 48036

rsz_dsc06691.jpg

rsz_dsc06690.jpg

rsz_dsc06694.jpg

Roadfury87

Reaction score
1980 roadruuner

badass car i have one as well im trying to sell

kitcar43

Reaction score
Hello to everyone i am a member on another f body forum and i purchased this Road Runner from a gentleman in columbus ohio ,its been around the block since that sell it now has 4.10 gears the body has been touched up ,this is going to be my wifes bracket car ,i own a 67 gtx drag car we also own 3 kit cars 2 volares and 1 aspen a lil red express a midnight express and several other mopars, I cant get enough of a good thing glad to become a member of this site ,now i can jump back and forth between two great forums ,love them both.

80volare4.jpg

80 volare.jpg

80volare1.jpg

80volare2.jpg

kitcar43

Reaction score
we will be running at our local track in london ky ,and will be doing some of the mopar events ,in kentucky tennessee and ohio.

kitcar43

Reaction score
she has always had the bug ,the bug me that is haha she raced for a season or two ,but she got sidetracked on the cruise ins and all our extra time went to that we do a local cruise in here in corbin ky we have been putting that on for 10 years now ,but this year we are going to schedule the racing around the cruise in and on the weekends that there is a mopar event we will not be at the cruise in .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back