1982 Imperial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildCat

Reaction score
Contact seller
1982 Imperial

white exterior, red leather interior

this car has not been plated since 1995, shows 31,000 miles. Never tried to do anything with it. Just hooked battery up to see mileage before getting title transfered, Title is in my name

still has all the fuel injection equipment on it, had paper on the front seat that leads me to believe they had a run problem and that is why it was parked

If I had the time I would like to fix as a daily driver to be a twin to my 1981, but don't have time to get much done anymore and will be moving later this year

I bought it for the wheels THEY WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN SALE

car is just outside of Indianapolis, In
$700

82Imperial.jpg

82Imperial3.jpg

82ImpEng.jpg

82ImpInt.jpg

82Imperial4.jpg

it was wrecked in the front at some time and repaired. The right fender and nose has another color paint under the white

email me at LLMayes13 (at) Yahoo (dot) com

82Imperial.jpg

82Imperial3.jpg

82ImpEng.jpg

82ImpInt.jpg

82Imperial4.jpg

Last edited:

WildCat

Reaction score
OK guys I got some different steel wheels and some tires to go on it, hope to get them switched this next week and then someone to just have to have it.

I'm open to offers, no trades need to liquidate some stuff

if anyone needs some Imperial parts I have a complete 81 body & interior with sun roof that could be parted out

lowbudget

Reaction score
If I was closer I'd be thinking about it but in all honesty I'm all Mopared up for the moment. It would make a nice cruiser for sure. Good Luck

WildCat

Reaction score
bought a 81 body to keep it from going to the crusher, need to do something with both cars

would like to see someone get so use out of them.

any body want a nice body 82 Imperial or need body or interior parts from a 81 (blue with blue leather) make me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back