1987 Diplomat for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob Tarpey

Reaction score
Contact seller
caddy 123.jpg
This 1987 Dodge Diplomat was purchased new in Sedalia, Mo. and was driven by the original (elderly) owners a total of 77 k miles over the next 20 yrs. After the man died, it remained in the garage until the wife's death, and was bought by me at the estate sale.
I replaced all the rubber from tires (5) belts, hoses, a/c lines, converted to R134, flushed rad., trans, rear end, replacing w/ synthetic fluids. Complete tune up, wires, filters, and valve cover gaskets. Brake job was thoughly gone thru, replacing all wheel bearings, cylinders, premium linings and synthetic fluid. Heavy duty shocks front, air shocks rear came next, as did 4 Sylvania Ultra Star headlights.
Finishing off the car I had a 35% tint added to the windows, Dodge Super Stock hubcaps, and a red pinstrip to set off the hub caps. I drove the car to and from Chicago last summer, ave. 23.5 m.p.g. Everything from the cruise to the door locks work perfectly. Car now shows 90k miles.Asking $3700. o.b.o. Bob @ rwt814@aol.com OR 913-209-3425

caddy 123.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back