1998 Dodge B2500 van pinout

Interior and Electrical

1. Camtron

Camtron Well-Known Member

Before I go to the dealership, would any of you be able to help me get the pinout for a 1998 Ram van 2500 with 5.9 and 46RE trans?

2. Aspen500

Aspen500 Well-Known Member

Dangit. I meant to look it up at work and print out the schematics and connector charts but,,,,,,,,,,,,completely spaced it. Not sure if I can save them to a flash drive or not, so I can upload to the site (never tried). It's Snap-On ShopKey Pro we use and is probably copyrighted so,,,,,,who knows. If you still need it, I can write myself a big note and try to remember on Monday.

3. 80mirada

80mirada Well-Known Member

I don't have anything new enough to have, that isn't too new to have it

4. Camtron

Camtron Well-Known Member

Appreciate the thought, guys.
    I’m pretty excited to carry forward with this swap. After talking to, Joe on here, it seems a lot easier to get the 46RE working than I thought it would be with these later Magnum swaps. We’ll see.
    If I can get it all working right, I’d like to use a Hughes Engine intake manifold and fuel rails and keep the fuel injection on the car; keep a big enough air cleaner on there and a few idiots will still think it’s carbureted, lol.

5. Mikes5thAve

Mikes5thAve Well-Known Member

try doing a search on google images. A lot of wiring diagrams come up. When it comes down to it one for a pickup might also work. The plugs might be different but the wiring colors are usually the same.