1998 Dodge B2500 van pinout

Camtron

Reaction score
Before I go to the dealership, would any of you be able to help me get the pinout for a 1998 Ram van 2500 with 5.9 and 46RE trans?

Aspen500

Reaction score
Dangit. I meant to look it up at work and print out the schematics and connector charts but,,,,,,,,,,,,completely spaced it. Not sure if I can save them to a flash drive or not, so I can upload to the site (never tried). It's Snap-On ShopKey Pro we use and is probably copyrighted so,,,,,,who knows. If you still need it, I can write myself a big note and try to remember on Monday.

Camtron

Reaction score
Appreciate the thought, guys.
I’m pretty excited to carry forward with this swap. After talking to, Joe on here, it seems a lot easier to get the 46RE working than I thought it would be with these later Magnum swaps. We’ll see.
If I can get it all working right, I’d like to use a Hughes Engine intake manifold and fuel rails and keep the fuel injection on the car; keep a big enough air cleaner on there and a few idiots will still think it’s carbureted, lol.

Mikes5thAve

Reaction score
try doing a search on google images. A lot of wiring diagrams come up. When it comes down to it one for a pickup might also work. The plugs might be different but the wiring colors are usually the same.

Back