2023 - Woodward - sort of "our thing"...

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
Ohhh...guess whom I met up with last night???

Took a little longer to make it over to Woodward at Donut Cutters b/c of the dreaded cross-border bridge crossing, nothing beats the joy of getting stuck between semis and literally going NOWHERE!!!...but I digress.

Picked up a buddy of mine in Farmington Hills, headed over to Woodward, which at this point in the week is actually a fairly pleasant experience (as in: cars still move).

Meet up with Mark (@Duke5A) and Ron, who of course brought their iron, both beautiful rides!!!

We checked out some cars that the Moparts crowed gethered and afterwards headed over to a near-by burger joint for a bit of a snack and some chat.

It was a blast, like it always is. I hope we can reconnect for a bit of track time before the season's end is upon us!

Now I best head on into the garage and start some wideband tuning on my ride, got a couple more events:
1) Windsor, ON 'Oulette Cruise'
- our Canuck version of the Woodward cruise, consider it if you actually want to drive your ride, several years runing now, car show at the river followed by a prearranged cruising loop around the city

2) Moparfest in New Hamburg, ON
- that's on Saturday and Sunday, we are heading up on Saturday and will probably come back the same day...not all that excited about 2.5 hrs of a 4.10 geared ride buzzing on the 401...but, a "man's gotta do what a man's got to do"!!!

For both events, more pics to follow I'm sure!

Woodward_meet-SMALL.jpg

Duke5A

Reaction score
It sure was a good time! Next year Dad and I have to come over there. Woodward is fun during the week, but the official day you just can't get anywhere.

DCAspen

Reaction score
There’s something you don’t see everyday 3 badass M-Body’s in a row.

Duke5A

Reaction score
Where at? We were in Pontiac for most of the day and only got as far south as 16 mile.

GregG48213

Reaction score
I'm usually further South. Anywhere from 9 Mile to Big Beaver, and from about Noon to 6pm.

Back