FOR SALE 3 NEW outside door handles F boy etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

Reaction score
Contact seller
I sell send ALL three new repop handles for $45 SHIPPED. I see them on EBay for $25 ea shipped. I found 2 and then the third.

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0526 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0526.JPG

M_Body_Coupe

Reaction score
For anyone that picks up such a repop handle: be VERY careful with the first couple of pulls on that handle.

I picked up a set way back when...tossed them on my completely and freshly re-painted coupe (car was stripped down to bare metal for this job), and instead of gently lifting up to make sure there were no binds anywhere I just PULLED on them....I mean they set perfectly flat against the door, no weird bends, nothing, and then....SCRATCH!!!!

Yup, one of the hinges was bent on the inside just a tiny little bit excessively, you couldn't tell when seated flat, but once the handle moved up in the arch it caused the body to dig right into the paint...grrh....I screamed, I kid you NOT!!!

What a gut-wrenching feeling it was. Big scratch, right through the paint, deep into the primer.

So anyways, NOT saying at all these are the handles, but repop is what it is...be careful, if they check out fine, as the seller points out this is a very reasonable asking price otherwise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back