318/360 TQ Intake and Carb Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

4892stk

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for 318 and 360 4 bbl intakes, casting numbers 4095080, 4095080, 4100331, 4100340, 4173915 and good Thermoquad core or good rebuilt Thermoquad reasonably priced shipped to 39212(1978 318/360 Dodge Aspen stocker project). Let me know you've got.
Thanks,
Ron

Dago Red

Reaction score
Heavier Than A Dead Terrorist

Not sure about the intake, but I have a TQ or two. Lemme dig them out and check the numbers. Ya gotta promise to keep us posted.

83Imp

Reaction score
I have an intake and a nice rebuilt Thermoquad. Let me check the casting numbers on the intake. My carb is listed in the for sale section along with a bunch of other SB engine parts.

http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/classicmopar/showthread.php?t=1386

I'd like to get $175 shipped for the carb (I paid over $200 for it) but make me an offer. I'll throw in the intake if it's what you need, but you'll have to cover the shipping on that $$.

I'll post again after I look at the intake #'s.

Last edited:

4892stk

Reaction score
I'll keep everyone posted and update with picks once we start working on car. IT has solid body and is complete with 318 2bbl, all original but pretty rough. Interior is rough. Light green with green interior. Going to start out original and bracket racing it and slowly turn it into a NHRA/IHRA stocker. Gotta get my Camaro strocker painted and a little more competitive before I get to into the Aspen.

Thanks, and let me know what you've got. Will try to collect up extras of everything
Not sure about the intake, but I have a TQ or two. Lemme dig them out and check the numbers. Ya gotta promise to keep us posted.

4892stk

Reaction score
I'll take the carb and intake and pay the shipping if it's any one of the listed intakes. Really prefer the 4100340 or 4173915. Thanks for the help. PM me with Paypal info.

83Imp

Reaction score
Ron,

My intake is the 4173915. Like I said, you can have it for shipping if you buy the carb.

I bought the choke element, EGR valve, thermostat, and switches in my other for sale ad just for this intake....

http://www.forfmjbodiesonly.com/classicmopar/showthread.php?t=1383

you should really think about getting it all too. :icon_pirat:

Brad

Intake_blue.jpg

Last edited:

Dago Red

Reaction score
Won't You Be My Neighbor

If 4892 is your NHRA # that would put us both in Division 4. Where is your Whereabouts?

4892stk

Reaction score
Jackson, Ms. Div. 4. I have yet to run any NHRA/IHRA events in over 20 years. Thought I would this year but after opening new Speedshop/Performance shop in February I just haven't had the chance. Trying to freshen a few things up and run some bracket races close by this fall and run some Div. 4 races with my I/SA Camaro next year. Hopefully the Aspen will follow not long after.

Last edited:

4892stk

Reaction score
@83Imp. I will take intake and carb combo. Won't need the other parts for this setup. Thanks anyway. Shoot me a PM with Paypal info and I will get funds to you early next week.

Last edited:

4892stk

Reaction score
Per NHRA/IHRA rules: INTAKE MANIFOLD
Must retain the unaltered stock manifold, consistent with year and
engine horsepower claimed. Grinding, sandblasting, or any other
modification to manifold prohibited. Any film coating inside
manifold prohibited. Runners and plenum must retain OEM
Stock Cars
Section 10A, page 4
STK

these were the factory casting number intakes available on the 1979 318 and 360 4bbl carb engines. Pretty strict rules but that's what I like about Stock/ Superstock racing. You just can't go out and buy parts off the shelf to run fast. It takes a lot of work and testing to make a top qualifying Stock or Supestock race car unless you find a underfactorerd combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back