77 Aspen wagon parts needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slantasaurus

Reaction score
Contact seller
OK, there are a few things I need for my new project.

1. Front passenger side seat belt and buckle, prefer Tan color.....I still have no idea why the previous owner removed it, but it's gone...

2. License plate light lens, I need the lens that bridges across the gap in the bumper above the plate...is this the same for all years 76-80 ??

3. Passenger side parking lens. The kind that mounts in the bumper, I think they are the same for 76-77....I'd buy both sides if you have them.

4. Rear drivers side door panel....my wagon has the "woodgrain/ scroll style door panel in Tan.....might buy a good core just for the backing or all 4 door panels if they're in good shape and same color.

5. Dash pad....yeah, its a long shot, these are always cracked but if you have a good one in Tan...

6. Front Passenger door window trim....stainless, I actually have the rear part of this trim but missing the front half.

7. I'm also looking for a good rust free hood, a little hard to ship one of these so I'm looking for a local one in FL...
I'm located in FL near Tampa but willing to pay shipping, and I have Pay Pal ready and waiting.

Thanks, Ron- Slantasaurus

Jack Meoff

Mopar Maniac
Reaction score
For local I'd try a search on
www.car-part.com
For stuff you don't mind shipping or can't find closer I'd be checking with F body Deconstructor Jim. He's a member here.
And for insanely hard to find NOS parts I'd check with Marty Mopar who's another member....check his site http://arizonaparts.com/ and drop him an email.

Other than that it's epay and the likes.

89.Fifth

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Tan parts including seatbelts, 2 hoods, and I don't have tan dashpad but I do have a dark brown dashpad that's mint.

Slantasaurus

Reaction score
I might have found some or most of the parts I'm looking for from someone on the F,M,J,& R group on Facebook. Once I work out a deal I'll update my list or contact you guys if I still need something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back