77 wagon items-spoiler, roof luggage rack and rails-all hardware included!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Reaction score
Contact seller
Ya'll I got some wagon goodies up for sale, these were pulled from a 77' aspen. ALL ITEMS INCLUDE ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE!!!

Spoiler: mint condition, no chips, no scratches...paint and you'll have a showroom worthy piece! Long ass stainless mounting screws included.

Luggage rack: amazing condition, not a single dent, scratch or chip. The 4 mounting bases are beginning to become pocked/bubbly a bit but it's not too bad yet, I took blue magic to one of them and after a few minutes it looked shiny again, good for a 5' footer. You'll have to have them rechromed for show. All gaskets are included as is all mounting hardware. All of the rails are in pristine shape and look to be unused by any luggage. This used to have the faux wood grain on the side but that's peeling off. No biggie, it polishes right off if you don't want it but thought I'd mention it.

These items have been moved to eBay. I'll offer 5% off for FMJ members...the auction numbers are: 271388996658 and 271388989493

photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 1.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 1.JPG

Last edited:

dusterdan

Reaction score
I was also wondering if wagon lovers were interested in the rear c pillar pieces that are wagon specific? Here's some pics of those, I can go back and grab them in the next week or so if somebody is serious about them, they're not cracked, chipped or anything, only ever so slightly dry (chalky) but not bad at all....

photo 5.JPG
photo 4.JPG

photo 5.JPG

photo 4.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back